Saturday, February 24, 2007

Month Three

What did we do before you were here?! We love to watch you as you learn new things.

You learned how to roll over this month. I didn't realize that would happen so quickly so it was a shock when I noticed you giving it a try and then over you went. You also discovered your feet this month which was way more entertaining for us then it was for you. By the way, you have your dad's feet - 100%.

We're having so much fun with you these days. We took you on our first attempt at a hike (we hope to spend a lot of time outside with you so you grow up loving it as much as we do). You love going for walks, especially in the carrier since you can see so much more!

This month we celebrated your grandpa Denny's 50th birthday. This is note worthy for two reasons. One, his birthday is November 30th, but you sort of stole the show by being born on the 24th, so the birthday celebration was postponed just a bit. But also, your middle name was chosen because that is also my dad's middle name. Andrew Ray. It sounds good, doesn't it?! I know your grandpa approves!

You are the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. And I'm not just saying that because I'm your mom...

Love, Mom