Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Month Two

We saw your first smile this month! You've brought a new round of entertainment to us as we try to get you to do it again and again...

Most of your time is spent relaxing in your lounge chair. We took you out to enjoy a little snow this month. You seemed interested in it, which is what I expected - you're such a curious little guy. The best time for me is while I'm giving you a bottle. You like to hold my hand while I do it and it's the sweetest thing in the world. I can't get enough!

You're growing out of your clothes faster than I can get you in them. So this month you did a little modeling... I had to at least get a picture of you in all the cute outfits you were given! You don't seem to mind a bit. You continue to be a very easy going little boy! I had to get you in this one because it was one of the few that were for a boy. The person who got it for you thought we knew we were having a boy. It worked out perfectly!

What another fun month!

Love, Mom