Saturday, March 24, 2007

Month Four

Well, it turns out you don't mind daycare at all. Sending you to daycare was one of the hardest things I've had to do. I thought I'd be okay with it, but it turns out I much prefer taking care of you rather than paying someone else to have all the fun... However, since that's not an option, I'm so glad that you don't mind.

Every month so far, has been completely different. You change so quickly and continue to figure new things out all the time. Everything that is new to you is also new to us, so we keep learning right along with you.

We continue to love you more and more, and it seems the feeling is mutual! You love to be with us. And you have been handing out the cutest giggles lately - the best sound in the world!

Love, mom.