Thank you for being such an easy going baby. You rarely cry unless you need something - and we're getting better at figuring out what that is. If it's not hunger or the need for a diaper change, holding you usually does the trick. I love it when you fall asleep while I'm holding you. Who knew that I would choose holding a sleeping baby over pretty much anything else? It is the best feeling in the world and I'm consumed with love when I hold you.
So far, when you're not sleeping with me or your dad, you've been sleeping in the cradle that your dad slept in when he was first born. However, you are already outgrowing it, so I think you'll be moving to the pack-n-play soon. That's a big move for me because I already have to admit you're growing up.
It seemed like it took forever for you to get here, and now time is flying by. I promise (to try) to take each day as it comes and enjoy all the little things that you bring to our family. So far, it's the little things that overwhelm me, fill me with love, make me cry, make me smile, keep me up at night, and make me wonder why we didn't have you years ago! I look forward to all that is to come.
Love, Mom
