You are definitely relaxed as far as two year olds go. In fact, one of your favorite games is to play nigh-night. You love to be in mom and dad's bed so sometimes you'll climb in (usually with Elmo or your guitar) and you, and whatever you brought with you, will get under the covers. Sometimes you go the extra step and do a little fake snore. It's a great game. One I'm sure very, very few toddlers play.
You do have plenty of energy though, don't get me wrong! You love to jump, multiple jumps in a row, and you love to dance. You have some great dance moves - people love watching you dance and they comment at daycare all the time about how cute you are when you dance. You could play guitars and 'rock' with your dad for hours. If only dad had the same amount of energy as you do! Dad will turn the music up and you guys dance around the house with your guitars. You copy anything he does so if he kicks a leg up, you do it. It's so fun to watch. I play sometimes, but if dad is home, you prefer he plays because he really gets into it.
You're also very loving. You love to give hugs and kisses and say 'I love you'. It never gets old. You've also learned 'sorry'. Although you do feel it is a get-of-trouble word. You got upset and swung your arm up and hit me and right away said sorry, rubbed my face and then gave me a big hug. It was worth a little slap for that, but you do need to learn that you can't do something and then just follow it up with sorry to make it okay, no matter how cute it is!
I'm about 3 months pregnant right now and you know there is a baby in my tummy. If I remind you about the baby you like to lift up my shirt and say 'baby in there'. I'm sure you have no idea what it really means, but it's adorable! As soon as your brother or sister gets here, I know things will change, but I think you are going to be the best big brother ever. And just remember that a mom doesn't have to divide her love between her kids because when you have more than one kid, your love multiplies so there's plenty of love for everyone! (so I'm told).
You make me proud everyday with the little things you do and the person you are becoming. I look forward to all the years to come as you continue to grow, learn, and make me smile!
With love,
Mom
