Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Month Eleven

Fall is my favorite season. I enjoy all the seasons as they change - but there is something about fall that I just love! So...I have been anxiously waiting to do fall-type stuff with you, and this month, I was finally able to get it out of my system...playing in the leaves and visiting a pumpkin patch... Enjoying the fall with you far surpassed my high expectations. What a fabulous month!

Your desire to explore and your love of being outside makes our adventures so much fun.

A little info, just for the record... You are starting to stand unassisted. You're eating normal food (you're even eating school lunch!). And, you understand what bed time is. You continue to make everyone smile, and in case I haven't said it enough, we continue to love you with more love then we knew we had in us!

Love, Mom.