Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Month Eight

I'm so glad your great grandma Pearl and great, great grandma Vivienne were able to meet you! This month was a tough one - losing them both within about a week. And though you will not remember them, hopefully you'll enjoy the pictures and stories of our memories with them. And just know that even for the short time that it was, it is very cool that you had a great, great grandma!

You continue to learn new things all the time. You've taken an interest in picking up the smallest things! I caught you lifting up our rug and picking up a tiny piece of something you found. It was like you were inspecting my house cleaning skills and telling me I missed a something! :) It's great that your fine motor skills are hard at work! You're so smart!

You also mastered crawling (or at least moving forward). I knew that would be happening before too long because you are so curious about everything. Moving around is going to open up a lot more exploring for you, which I know you'll enjoy.

Well, I guess this letter wouldn't be complete without telling you that you continue to keep me and your dad entertained. You're so much fun and we love you more than any words I have, could ever explain!

Love, Mom.